Water catchment is essential for the preservation of a clean and reliable water supply in places that are very dry like New Mexico. For anyone with outdoor plants and gardens that need watering, rain barrels and cisterns are a practical investment that will not only save you water, but also save our water supply from being depleted. Here are a few reasons to invest in a water harvesting system in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, and surrounding areas:
- Rain barrels and other water harvesting systems prevent erosion of the soil underneath canales
- A well thought out water harvesting system can allow for you to never have to use the tap to water outdoor plants again
- By having your own supply of water, limitations to outdoor watering during periods of drought will not affect how much you can water
- Having a water harvesting system at your home can save you a good percentage of the money you spend on your water bill each month
- A sustainable water harvesting system can be low in cost and easy to install
I hope that you are able to see the logic in investing in a water harvesting system, and please get in touch with us with any questions or orders.