We sell water tanks manufactured by Norwesco or CHF Services, the best in the industry. Call to check for lead times.
Opaque, algea resistant, FDA approved for potable water. 3 year manufacturers warranty.
|550 G||95 LB||65 inches||51 inches||$649|
|1200 G||189 LB||90 inches||51 inches|
|1650 G||325 LB||90 inches||69 inches|
|2600 G||470 LB||90 inches||100 inches||$1479|
|3000 G||600 LB||102 inches||96 inches||$1649|
|5000 G||1250 LB||102 inches||157 inches||call for price|
|6000 G||1675 LB||102 inches||188 inches||call for price|
|10000 G||2500 LB||144 inches||161 inches||call for price|
NOTE: If you need a larger tank, for example 6000g storage capacity it will be much cheaper to buy 2, 3000g tanks and link them together, it’s easy call us and we will tell you how.
|Below Ground Cistern Installation
||Above Ground Cistern Installation
- Designed for containment of water (8.5 lbs / gal).
- FDA approved High Density Linear Polyethylene.
- Impact and corrosion resistant.
- Compliant with Local, State, and National standards for Fire Protection.
- Opaque tanks blend with the environment, provide additional protection from UV rays, and reduce algae growth.
- Tanks may be placed on any flat level “compacted” surface.
- Seamless, one piece construction.
- Hard-plumbing of tank is not recommended due to the expansive/contractive characteristics of Polyethylene.
- If you need tanks larger than 3000 gallons, it will be much cheaper if you buy 2 tanks and link them together. We will tell you how to link them.